HemoHim is a Complex Extract plus including Angelica Radix is a patented herbal supplement made from 100% natural ingredients such as Angelica Radix, Cnidium officinale, and Paeonia japonica
- Safety and function has been proven through clinical tests, as the very first health functional supplement assisting functions of the immune system.
- It’s a 100% organic formula made with herbal ingredients from Korea amongst other simple ingredients, but the key is the amount of each ingredient in each packet.
- For people who have immunity-related problems, HemoHIM is proven to create results. One may find themselves experiencing a boost in energy, focus, and general health and skin quality as well.
To Become a HemoHim Distriutor and receive discount pricing, call us direct at 630-451-8821
|Product Name|||||Atomy HemoHIM|
|Product Type|||||Individually Approved Dietary Supplement|
|Volume|||||20ml x 60 (1.200 ml)|
|Storge|||||Although the product has been sterilized, keep in a cool place away from moisture and direct sunlight. Consume immediately after opening.|
|R&D|||||Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute (KAERI)|
|Manufacturer|||||Kolmar BNH Co.Ltd. (SBT)|
|Ingredient|||||HemoHim Mixed Herbal Extracts Angelica Gigas, Lingusticum Sinense (Chuanxiong) Paeonia Lactiflora, Aqua, Honey Glyopexis, Fructo-oligosaccharide, Citric Acid, Guar Gum, Sodium Alginate, Vitamin C, Kelp Meal, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Vitamin B1 Hydrochloride, Vitamin B2.|
|Instruction|||||One Packet (20ml) twice per day, 60 packets in total.|
|Caution|||||When taking HemoHIM – Cnidium Officinale and Paeonica Japonica may cause allergic reactions upon intake consumption.
– Not recommended for children under 6 years old.
– Women who are pregnant, nursing, experiencing menstrual irregularity. Or have bleeding disorders should consult a doctor before taking this product.
– Do not take products past the expiration date.
|Recommended Subjects|||||Atomy HemoHIM is recommended for the following people. – Elders who need energy restoration
– Workers exhausted from long hours
– Students that need physical endurance
– Long-distance drivers
– House-waves worn out from the stress of housework
– Athletes who consume a lot of physical energy