Our OxyAir 32 inch Chamber is one of our most popular lying type portable hyperbaric chambers as it is our lowest cost chamber but with medical-grade components and innovative technology integrated. Occupants can utilize our highly durable chamber system without the assistance of a second person as it provides ease of entrance and exit without the use of straps. This Hyperbaric chamber offers an upgraded 10 LPM oxygen generator producing 95% to 97% oxygen purity for the most effective treatments and able to deliver compressed oxygen at 1.3 ATA or 1.4 ATA as an optional upgrade. Our system offers a dehumidifier at no additional cost to make your sessions more comfortable. Our system has been built with safety in mind offers an emergency pressure relief button and dual pressure gauges both inside and outside and redundant pressure regulators to maintain consistent circulatory airflow within the chamber during treatments. We have also integrated our new negative ionizer system to allow for the compression of negatives ions into the body.
Our advanced hyperbaric oxygen systems offer premium features that our competitors do not offer at competitive pricing. With a standard dehumidifier to increase comfort and a 10 LPM Oxygen concentrator as a standard feature. Our research and design team is working to provide you with the most cutting-edge features for your therapy. Our chamber utilizes a proprietary easy-connect technology for simple and efficient installation with no tools required. This similar technology is integrated into our internal frame for ease of assembly.
We believe no other Hyperbaric chamber manufacturer can claim they have a more rigid test plan than ours. Our test systems that have been running for over 5 years continuously at over 3 times the pressure which is over 43,000 hours of Chamber testing with no faults. Once you feel the thickness and ruggedness our materials, you will be amazed at the value you have received. The Hyperbaric Chamber reservoir bag is rated to last a whopping 39 years if used 1 hour per day and 5 days per week. Our manufacturing has been certified as ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO13485 compliant.
With Internal and External Pressure Gauges to keep the user informed of the current pressurization level and again a feature that some of our competitors at 3 times the price do not provide. One should always have the ability to safely view what pressure the chamber is operating at to avoid any possible early exit of the chamber and subsequent chamber damage.
Our units are made to last 25 to 30 years and can be used continuously with durable heat-welded seams, medical-grade materials, and a proprietary 2-zipper system with a center flap that makes our Hyperbaric chamber unit stand above our competition. Our units have many certifications as listed below.
Many of our customers comment on how happy they are to have chosen our hyperbaric chamber and are just so grateful we can provide such high quality at an affordable price. Be careful when choosing a hyperbaric chamber system. When considering this type of purchase for your health, you want to choose a product from a company the will provide you with the best quality and service in addition to a product that will provide effective treatments for years to come.
Call our hotline for any questions! 630-634-7500 to speak to one of our oxygen specialists and learn more about our superior hyperbaric chamber systems. Also, ask us about our NEW 1.4 ATA 32 inch Chamber.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber Features:
- Three-Year Warranty and World Class service and support.
- Delivers 95%+ Oxygen under pressure via a face mask or nasal cannula
- 32-inch diameter provided plenty of room for comfort and to be able to move around.
- Designed to support 1 individual.
- Features triple heat-welded seams to support the longevity of the chamber bladder and be assured that no toxic glues are required nor utilized.
- 5 transparent viewport windows allow for ambient light and monitoring from multiple viewpoints.
- Can easily be operated alone, without assistance.
- Our unique design prevents carbon dioxide build-up and our 5 stage carbon filter system reduces pollutants down to the micron level.
- Features a proprietary 2-zipper system with a center flap providing a seal with leak protection and reduces the load on the zipper.
- The unique design of pressure relief valves can be operated internally and externally to allow for depressurization from inside or outside the chamber.
- Includes an emergency valve on the chamber to speed the depressurization in case of an emergency.
- Delivers safe and effective Oxygen sessions at 1.3 ATA and 4.3 PSI.
- An internal pressure gauge is equipped so the user can observe the pressure while inside the chamber. The unit has both internal and external pressure gauge.
- Features a simple quick-connect system with an internal steel frame that allows entry into the unit without the unit collapsing on top of you and holds the shape when the unit not in use.
- Included dehumidifier to make your experience much more comfortable. This unit also provides a slight cooling action in case the air from the compressor should become warm. This is a premium feature offered at no additional cost.
- Our materials are as certified nontoxic medical grade extra strength triple layered 44 oz. TPU embodied with a polyester material (used for years by NASA in space suits). All Non-Toxic.
- External pressure cover provides additional bladder support.
- Provides Double Deck Windows for additional strength with triple heat welds to ensure longevity. No straps required on our system due to the incredible strength of our triple welded seams.
- Provides the best quality and features in this price range and rival many units at double the price with a professional look and feel.
- Includes video setup training, Quick Tips guides for usage, and Customer support for any questions during acquaintance with the unit in addition to ongoing support.
- Negative ION UNIT to enhance treatment. This incredible new option allows customers to receive pure oxygen-containing negative ions at high pressure. A new feature and as a standard inclusion.
- Apply for 6 month financing contact us for details.
Fast Shipping to your door by FedEx.
- Best pricing in the marketplace.
- NEW - Optional Air Conditioning system can be ordered that would ensure a cool experience well beyond the capabilities of the air dehumidifier system.
- We sell internationally and can provide our systems to your international voltage and plug type requirements.
- This chamber is available at 1.3 ATA or 30 KPA and can optionally be upgraded to 1.4 ATA or 40 KPA.
Superior Quality is our primary concern with certifications and long term testing:
Our test systems have been running for over 5 years continuously at a much higher pressure which is over 43,000 hours with no faults. In fact, some of our units have been tested at 1.8 ATA without issue. None of our competitors have performed this rigorous testing. Once you feel the thickness and ruggedness of our materials, you will be amazed at the value you have received. The Hyperbaric Chamber reservoir is rated to last a whopping 39 years if used 1 hour per day and 5 days per week. In fact, our systems have been tested up to a maximum pressure of 1.8 ATA to provide you with the durability you should expect from a hyperbaric chamber. Our manufacturing has been certified as ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO13485 compliant. Our clients include many doctors and health practitioners who run our systems continuously and daily and these clients typically affiliate with us, recommending our chambers to their clients. Our chambers are also used by many professional athletes. We have had some customers tell us stories of purchasing used chambers from our competitors on eBay or other mediums only to find they had leakage. So why buy a used system when you can have a new one and have peace of mind knowing that you are purchasing the best in both quality and features to hold the test of time. We have thousands of satisfied system owners all over the globe internationally enjoying the benefits of our systems.
SPECIFICATIONS OF OXYGEN HEALTH SYSTEMS OXY-AIR HYPERBARIC OXYGEN CHAMBER
Length 89 Inches lengthwise
Diameter: 32 Inches
1.3 ATA/4PSI /30 Kilo Pascal or
★HIGH STRENGTH DOUBLE SIDED 44 OZ MEDICAL GRADE URETHANE COATED POLYESTER MATERIAL WITH DACRON
★ CERTIFIED NON-TOXIC/ECO-FRIENDLY
★ SAFE/ONE-PERSON OPERATION
OIL-FREE AIR COMPRESSOR
★ SUPER ABSORPTION ACTIVATED FILTERS
★ DOUBLE INLET AND OUTLET FILTERS
★ 400 Watt
★ PSA MOLECULAR SIEVE HIGH TECHNOLOGY
★ NON-TOXIC and ECO-FRIENDLY
★ CONTINUOUS FLOW OXYGEN PRODUCTION, NO OXYGEN TANK REQUIRED
★ 500 Watt
★ 300 Watt
110 V ( 220V available upon request)
|CE, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO13485
3 Year Warranty
The system includes the following items:
|Chamber Capsule 32 inch Diameter
|Oil-Free Air Compressor
|Oxygen Concentrator 10 liter/min
|Negative Ion Generator unit
|A muffler designed to reduce noise in the chamber
|Oxygen Mask and Headset included to breathe oxygen directly
|LED Interior Lighting System
|Finger Pulse Oximeter to measure blood oxygen saturation
[accordion-item title="FAQ About Hyperbaric Oxygen:"]
How do oxygen molecules get 400% deeper into your tissues as they do with Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy?
They actually shrink under this pressure and can squeeze through constricted blood vessels, inflamed tissue, cross the blood-brain barrier, enter lymph nodes, cerebrospinal fluid, and musculoskeletal system. Essentially, oxygen is delivered into all of our tissues, including areas where circulation is diminished, which is an extremely important component of healing as oxygen is essential for the function and maintenance of every cell in our body, regardless of whether it's an organ, muscle or bone.
This is analogous to what you see in a can of soda as the CO2 particles are under pressure, and therefore decrease their sizes enough that they dissolve into the liquid. When you pop the can open, the pressure is released, the CO2 particles increase in size and you see the fizz. This is exactly what happens to your oxygen molecules as they decrease in size under pressure and dissolve into the blood plasma. This exponentially increases oxygen delivery through the body and makes it possible for oxygen to enter inflamed tissue or tissue that is starving for oxygen (hypoxic) to support optimal cellular activity.